In order to participate in the STEM Fest, you must agree to these rules and guidelines.
Exhibitors at the STEM Fest play a major role in the success of the event. Little Rock AFB, the STEM Fest Committee and exhibitors are responsible for creating a professional and safe environment for the delivery of the STEM Fest program.
exhibitor Rules And guidelines:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the festival and stay for the entire program.
- Exhibitors are expected to follow the cancellation policy detailed on the registration form.
- There is no dress code. However, we ask that you wear a shirt with logo that best represents your organization and wear a name badge. If you do not have a name badge, one may be provided to you at the information booth.
- A minimum of 2 representatives should staff a booth at all times.
- Distribution of literature is restricted to the parameters of the booth (surface of your table top).
- Promotional giveaways are allowed, but must be approved beforehand by the STEM Committee. Examples include: Keychains, Water bottles, T-shirts, Pennants, Food/Candy, Bags, Pens, etc.
- Audio-visual volume should be kept to a minimum as not to interfere with other exhibitors.
- Display space will be determined by size of your exhibit and the STEM Committee. To maintain a professional appearance, pipe and drape booths are available.
- Pop-up tents are not allowed unless you choose to be placed outside the Hangar.
- Exhibits utilizing pipe and drape booths should not exceed the parameters of the booth or obstruct the view of adjacent booths.
- Aisles must be kept completely clear of materials and displays.
- Items may not be attached to any structures in the facility including columns, walls, floors, etc.
- In order to ensure all attendees and exhibitors have a positive experience, please notify a representative at the information booth if you encounter solicitors or any unauthorized activity.
- Complete the exhibitor evaluation after the fair. A link to the online survey will be emailed to the primary contact of your institution.
- Little Rock AFB is not responsible for loss or damage of displays. Displays are entered at exhibitor’s own risk.