Safety is our number one priority. Please take a moment to review the list of Prohibited Items (as well as Permitted Items) before attending Thunder Over the Rock. Thank you for your cooperation!
The following items are not permitted at the air show and are subject to confiscation. If confiscated, the item will NOT be returned to its owner.
Amnesty boxes will be available at the checkpoints.
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray or stun guns
- Alcoholic beverages, unless purchased from approved vendors on site
- Remote control devices that operate on land or in air (cars, planes, drones, etc.)
- Ice chests or coolers
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Illegal drugs and/or paraphernalia
- Flammable liquids
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates/skate boards, Heelys, scooters or Segway-style human transporters (strollers are acceptable if there is a child inside)
- Laser pointers
- Tents, portable awnings, cabanas, umbrellas or other shelter-type equipment
- Bags larger than a child's school backpack
- Outside food and beverages -- ABSOLUTELY NO TAILGATING WILL BE ALLOWED
- Explosives of ANY kind
- Medical Marijuana (regardless of prescription)
The following items are permitted on the flight line. All permitted items will be inspected prior to admission to the flight line.
It is strongly recommended that spectators minimize the number and size of permitted items to reduce access time into the area.
- Children's wagons (non-motorized)
- Standard school backpacks
- PCS/cellular phones, pagers and FRS transceivers
- Handheld portable televisions, radios and VHF scanners
- Fanny packs and purses (or bags 8.5 x 11 inches or smaller)
- Service animals [in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - note: if animal behavior poses a direct threat to the health and safety of others, they will be removed from the event]
- Cameras and camcorders
- Bottled water
- Camera bags no larger than 12 x 24 inches
- Folding chairs
- Tobacco products and e-cigarettes (including vape pens and other vape devices) may be utilized in designated tobacco areas
- Baby food, diabetic supplies or medicine (These items are subject to inspection by our medical team)
- Baby diaper bags and strollers - if attending with an infant or small child (Stroller parking is available in a designated area behind the grandstands. Strollers are not permitted in the grandstand seating area.)
If you have a specific question regarding an item, please contact us at email@example.com